Question by  lois (22)

Should I be concerned about a two year old that swallowed a penny?

My two year old swallowed a penny.


Answer by  nosgdod (33)

It will probably pass through him. If not, ask him for an IOU.


Answer by  darcyn77 (321)

If your child fails to pass the penny within a couple days, you should see a doctor. If the penny passes before then, there's no need to worry.


Answer by  John (9008)

If he did not choke on it, he will probably be alright. You should watch him for a few days, and check his feces to ensure that it comes out.


Answer by  AnneM (16)

Call the pediatrician but it should come out in their bm after a certain amount of time. You may have to take them for an x-ray.

You have 50 words left!