Question by  Ssmallfry (26)

How do I send a letter of statement of death of bill collectors?


Answer by  domi (124)

send the death certificate, normally this will be sent to their correspondance address, also send along the name of the estate holder if any.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

If the debt cannot be transferred to another person simply send the bill with a death certificate and make sure you send it certified so you have proof.


Answer by  KathyB (276)

A copy of the death certificate is required. Just say the person is deceased and give the account number. They then decide whether to pursue collection from the estate.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

What you can do is write a letter to them informing them of the death. Attach a copy of the death certificate to prove your claim.

You have 50 words left!