Question by  lgh90 (16)

How can I get psychological help if my parents won't let me?

I feel like I need to talk to someone.


Answer by  katmandu (190)

Assuming from your question that you are a minor, the best place to start is at school. Start with your guidance counselor, who may be qualified to help. If not, ask if there is a psychologist affiliated with the school, (most have them), who can help. They may be able to assist you in getting your parents to understand too.


Answer by  rbiales (3441)

People have been talking to other people for a very long time, and isolating people can be a form of domestic abuse. Talk to a DV hotline to see if you are experiencing a family environment which is safe for your mental health as people who are experiencing stress do need community support.

You have 50 words left!