Question by  bhudson (54)

How can I get a title for a classic car?


Answer by  patti (29325)

If you have acquired a vehicle that has no title, you can file an application through the Dept. of Motor Vehicles in your state. They will check to make sure the car is not reported stolen, and issue a title in your name.


Answer by  technogeek (6640)

If you own the car outright, you can get a replacement pink slip from your local department of motor vehicles.

You have 50 words left!